Infant to Toddler Teacher
Company: Primrose School of Broken Arrow
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: November 22, 2021
As a Teacher at Primrose School of Broken Arrow located at 1701
W. Albany St Broken Arrow, OK 74012 you will help young minds
explore, discover and understand the world around them. We are
seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teacher to plan and
implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social,
emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in
accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning - approach to
teaching and learning Primrose School of Broken Arrow is an
accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational
child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children
from infant through elementary-aged school age. Primary
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Broken
Arrow and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Broken Arrow
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Teacher DHS Required
- Approved Entry-Level Child Care Training (ELCCT) listed on the
Oklahoma Professional Development Registry (OPDR) website prior or
within 90 days of employment
- CPR and First Aid required. Safe Sleep in infant room
- Master teacher level 3 ((Oklahoma Competency Certificate) or
above preferred as a lead teacher per classroom
- Infant - Toddler Teachers: 2 year degree in early childhood,
Child Development-related field, and/or CDA preferred.
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.Each Primrose school is a privately owned and
operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the
employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and
benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose
Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers.
Positions and position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School of Broken Arrow, Broken Arrow , Infant to Toddler Teacher, Education / Teaching , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!