REHAB MARKETING LIAISON - FULL-TIME
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Broken Arrow
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Tremendous professional abilities
BE THE CONNECTION.
In your role as a rehab liaison, you'll have the opportunity to be
the connection between your strong professional abilities and
exceptional patient care that sets the standard. Apply your
outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful
way. Make the most of your unique combination of talent, passion
and ambition with national post-acute care leader Encompass
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different-and Better
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special:
A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients' lives
each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health
offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on
their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries,
neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and
cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals
and regain independence, you can form significant relationships
with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than
just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep
learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better
way to care. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly
different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging,
inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that
is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with
this engaging opportunity:
St. John Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of Encompass
REHAB MARKETING LIAISON
Broken Arrow/Tulsa, OK
Inspire Our Patients To Progress Each Day As You
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your
knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily
- Develop census as defined by targeted goals of the business
- Build referral relationships within an assigned geographic
territory, emphasizing face-to-face contact.
- Assist with coordination of the referral-to-admission
- Represent our company in community-related activities.
- Use territory market analysis data to identify potential new
- Recognize barriers to admission, respond appropriately and
follow up on admissions variables.
- Provide in-services and professional presentations for referral
sources, community groups and others regarding our services,
programs, and outcomes.
- An extensive understanding of healthcare operations, legal
guidelines, competitive analysis and marketplace trends.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Two or more years of experience as a clinician or tech within a
healthcare environment preferred.
- One or more years of experience as a nurse liaison or
successful sales experience within a healthcare setting
- Current state professional licensure essential.
- Current CPR certification preferred.
- CRRN preferred.
- Current driver's license in state of employment and acceptable
driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one,
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is
a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by
our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do
what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity
to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at
Connect With Us
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 1200 West Albany Drive, Broken Arrow 74012
Keywords: Encompass Health, Broken Arrow , REHAB MARKETING LIAISON - FULL-TIME, Advertising , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!